We are currently seeking to recruit a full time coach and personal trainer for a busy 13.00 – 21.00 shift. This role will entail:
- Coaching group classes of up to 20 participants
- Personal training sessions
- Providing regular support, accountability and troubleshooting to clients outside of classes
- Maintaining a database of client membership details
- Assisting with digital content creation (e.g. videos, social media posts, articles, etc.)
- Maintaining a safe, organised and presentable training environment at all times.
- Demonstrating an ongoing commitment to learning and self-development
The successful candidate will have:
- A current CrossFit Level 1 Certificate, or a willingness to acquire same
- An ability to demonstrate all standard CrossFit movements to high technical standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- A keen interest and investment in the progression and growth of clients
- A willingness to contribute to a positive working environment
- A commitment to the ongoing development of their own coaching and athletic skills
Starting Salary: €22,000 – €25,000. Entry point negotiable depending on skills and experience.
The company also operates a performance-based bonus incentive scheme after probationary period.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to careers[at]crossfitsandyford[dot]ie. Please use “CrossFit Coach Application” in the subject line.